What are the 2 coldest cities?
Nursultan, Kazakhstan. Nursultan, previously known as Astana until March 2019, is the second-coldest capital city in the world. Temperatures remain in the low single digits for most of the winter months with average January and February temperatures landing around 4 degrees F.
Is Russia colder than Canada?
1. As far as countries go, Canada is pretty much the coolest — literally. It vies with Russia for first place as the coldest nation in the world, with an average daily annual temperature of —5.6ºC.
Where are the world’s coldest cities?
The coldest cities in the world
- Harbin, Heilongjiang, China.
- Dudinka, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Yakutsk, Sakha Republic, Russia.
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada.
Where is it 60 70 degrees year round in the world?
San Diego, California
Another one of my favorite destinations, San Diego sits along the southernmost coast of California, not far from the Mexico border. Summer highs hover around the 80 degree mark while Winter highs are usually 60 to 70 degrees. San Diego also has an average 260 sunny days per year.
Which country is always cold?
Antarctica. Antarctica is the most chilly continent known by the fact. One of the cities of this continent is Vostok which has a population of scientists who work inside the world’s most isolated research station. The city is located around 1,000 kilometres from the South Pole.
Is Alaska or Russia colder?
Yep. Russia is colder than Alaska or Northern Canada. In fact, Northern Russia is home to the coldest recorded temperatures outside of Antarctica.