Does New Mexico rain a lot?
Albuquerque, New Mexico gets 11 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Albuquerque averages 11 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
Which city in New Mexico has the best weather?
Farmington had some of the best weather in our ranking, with clear skies and an average summer temperature of 73 degrees, and at 19 minutes, folks here had one of the lowest average commute times on our list.
What is the most rain city?
List of the 10 Wettest Cities in the United States by Average Annual Rainfall
|Rank||City||Average Annual Rainy Days|
|4||West Palm Beach||58|
What cities are the rainiest?
Mobile is the rainiest city in the United States. Mobile receives an average annual rainfall of 67 inches and has about 59 rainy days per year.
The ten rainiest cities are:
- Mobile, AL.
- Pensacola, FL.
- New Orleans, LA.
- West Palm Beach, FL.
- Lafayette, LA.
- Baton Rouge, LA.
- Miami, FL.
- Port Arthur, TX.
What is the warmest city in New Mexico?
Warmest: Hobbs, New Mexico
Two small cities in New Mexico are tied for the warmest. Hobbs and Carlsbad, both near the state’s southeastern border with Texas, have an average annual high of 77 degrees.
Is New Mexico in the desert?
Despite its popular depiction as mostly arid desert, New Mexico has one of the most diverse landscapes of any U.S. state, ranging from wide, auburn-colored deserts and verdant grasslands, to broken mesas and high, snow-capped peaks.
Where in New Mexico should you not live?
Here Are The 10 Most Dangerous Towns In New Mexico To Live In
- Roswell (population 48,623) Flickr/Clinton Steeds. …
- Hobbs (population 34,543) Flickr/Chuck Coker. …
- Albuquerque (population 553,684) …
- Silver City (10,285) …
- Socorro (population 9069) …
- Taos (population 5722) …
- Farmington (population 45,328) …
- Artesia (population 11,389)
What is the rainiest state in the US?
Louisiana receives more rain on the average, than any other State, including Mississippi, Washington, and Florida. So, to our CoCoRaHS observers, this simply means more rain for you to measure.
Where should I live if I like rain?
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia: 102.11 inches.
- Abbotsford, British Columbia: 60.5 inches.
- St. John’s, Newfoundland: 60 inches.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia: 57.8 inches.
- Vancouver, British Columbia: 57.3 inches.
- Terrace, British Columbia: 52 inches.
- Corner Brook, Newfoundland: 50 inches.
- Quebec City, Quebec: 46.6 inches.